Dear MG Nutrition Customers,
Welcome to MG’s first health and fitness blog! In a nutshell both I Rachel, and Silvio (The Directors of MG Nutrition) are here to talk to you about the basic fat
It really isn’t rocket science to lose fat consistently!
Of course, most of you understand that in order to burn fat your output must be greater than your calorific intake, and intake in this case being
carbohydrates and sugars, as well as ingesting saturated fats at the same time. These fats are also found in substances such as biscuits, ice-cream and kebabs.
However, being aware of how much food you should eat, and when to eat your macros (such as carbohydrates), can and will dramatically decrease your fat storage.
You see it is very simple if you can control (in particular) the amount and type of food you are eating especially before bed your body is more likely to eventually use up your fat reserves over a consistent period of time.
Weigh to go
Here are some fast and useful tips to achieve consistent and stable fat loss:
- Read, read, read your nutritional facts (on the reverse of every packet of food, and drink).
- Find out how much protein, carbs and fats are required for your weight and stick to these measurements without going over your requirements for every meal.
- For your last meal, opt for a carbohydrate-free or very low carbohydrate meal. Consider oodles of greens such as spinach, green beans or lettuce, paired up with protein. However, avoid large amounts of tomatoes if you can at this point as they contain around 3.1 grams of sugar per 100grams.
- Increase your physical output. This doesn’t have to be a great deal to start off with but it does need to be more than what you currently do in order to torch fat! Then each week you need to increase your physical output by more time or intensity (For example, the treadmill for 30 minutes four times per week for three weeks then the treadmill for 30 minutes at a faster pace and/or incorporating an incline!
- The key to all of the above is essentially preparation. Don’t wake one morning and suddenly expect to start your fitness journey without all the resources being in place! Good Luck MG Nutrition